AWS Architect (Remote)
- Job Title
- AWS Architect (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an AWS Architect in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Minimum 10+ years of industry experience in architecture, design, software development.
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture and migration skills
- Experience in AWS services technologies and practices, building applications using services such as AWS EKS, ECS, Lambda, EC2, Cloud Formation, OpenShift
- A well-grounded knowledge of engineering and continuous integration & delivery CI/CD practices.
- Experience with building containers-based systems: Architecture, implementation and managing orchestration platform such as: Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, ECS.
- Deep understanding of well architected framework implementation in Enterprise: Operation Excellent, Security, Reliability, Performance Efficiency and Cost optimization.
- Strong understanding of Domain Driven Design and the ability to apply it to new domains.
- Understands the environment and technologies, and their capabilities, constraints and configurations.
- Security expertise to ensure that the platform enhances security posture, including the security of the platform and the security of the apps delivered with the platform.
- Suggest methods and new technologies for increasing the effectiveness of changes and of general production support improvements
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment using Azure/AWS/GCP (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with (GitHub Actions, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Experience with Micro Frontends and cloud-based services, preferably AWS.
- Experience with modern SDLC tools, branching strategies, and ability to develop and enforce CI/CD practices
- Experience in building Event Driven systems and Architecture
- Proven experience developing systems based on patterns of microservices
- Iterate on existing features, and build a world-class developer experience