Product Owner (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Product Owner (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Memphis, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Product Owner. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
** This is a hybrid position requiring a candidate local to one of the following locations:
- St. Louis, MO
- Memphis TN
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Leverages knowledge of the product’s value stream and system interactions to identify when new features or product changes are needed to achieve business value.
- Communicates stakeholder goals and expected outcomes to the engineering/ Solution Architect/ Principal engineering team and writes definition-of-ready user stories, incorporating architectural changes recommended by engineering.
- Facilitates product backlog grooming sessions, ensuring the highest impact work is delivered soonest.
- Responsible for maintaining product technical roadmap and advocating prioritization at the right time for non-functional work.
- Adept at building relationship with business, technology partners to establish a circle of trust with stakeholders.
- Has overall ownership of a defined capability or technical product area, including product value, cost of ownership, health and non-functional requirements (reliability, scalability, usability, security, performance, etc.).
- Cultivates trusted relationships with Business/BAT and Technology partners to foster teamwork and a shared understanding of the product vision, goals and priorities.
- Leads sprint planning , story refinement , feature elaboration sessions with business and technology stakeholders.
- Proactively resolve upstream dependencies and resolve conflict effectively across teams.
- Participates in team standups, and retrospectives, facilitates dialog with stakeholders during sprint reviews/product demos.
- Identifies, monitors and communicates technical product health metrics and KPIs and advocates for product improvements with Business/Technology partners.
- Manages allocation of team capacity to ensure appropriate levels are utilized for product health improvements and reduction of technical debt (e.g. integration and deployment of tooling, test automation, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Ability to do analysis of complex business requirements and work with engineering partners for technical design
- Ability to drive the agile product management processes
- Has a sound understanding of breaking down a problem/ ask to requirements. Understands the aspects of well-rounded requirements (functional/ non-functional)
- Leverages agility tools (e.g., Jira) and implements strategies to optimize team performance and achieve overall department objectives (e.g., manage story aging, manage WIP, epic size/throughput, etc.).