Pega Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Pega Engineer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Austin, TX 78758
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Pega Engineer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This position requires a candidate local to one of the following locations to operate on a hybris schedule, 3 days on site per week:
- Austin, TX
- St. Louis, MO
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- 5+ years PRPC (REQUIRED) 7.x or PRPC 8.x,
- HCIF and/or other Pega solutions with Pega CSSA, CSA certification holders.
- Knowledge of Rest Web Services, Micro Services and CI/CD is a plus.
- Expertise in objected-oriented techniques/principles, system integration using web services and service interfaces, database design.
- Ability to work in SCRUM based Agile teams and practice Agile methodologies and ceremonies.