Sales Compensation Design Analyst
- Job Title
- Sales Compensation Design Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Other Location
- Pleasanton California 94588
Sales Compensation Design Analyst
12+ Months W2 Contract
Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
As a Sales Compensation Design Analyst, you will support Workday’s Sales Compensation team in designing, implementing, measuring, and executing our global sales commission plans in alignment with our sales strategy, annual objectives, and sales compensation philosophy.
In this role, you will manage the day-to-day operation of global incentive compensation programs and partner with global sales leadership to ensure understanding and execution of the compensation plans while anticipating how the plans will need to evolve in support of the changing Go-to-Market landscape. You will act as a lead on monthly, quarterly and annual on-going sales compensation processes and policies in collaboration with different teams across the sales organization.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Support the design and implementation of globally consistent sales compensation plans, policies, and processes in alignment with sales objectives
- Partner with global sales leaders to understand their business needs and translate them into incentive compensation action items
- Work with management on all strategic compensation initiatives, sales policy simplification, and improving our internal processes that align with Workday’s compensation philosophy and strategy
- Collaborate and coordinate with Sales Operations, Finance, Total Rewards, People & Purpose, and other partners to ensure all sales compensation related issues are successfully addressed
- Assess and provide critical insights into sales commission plan effectiveness assessment through data analysis of relevant compensation, HR, and attainment data
- Support successful on-boarding of global sales team (new hires, transfers, etc.) through sales compensation plan creation and other activities
- Manage and respond to influx commission plan design inquiries and exception requests
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- You have 2+ years of experience as a sales compensation analyst
- You have working knowledge of sales compensation, plan design, sales operations, and sales cycles/processes
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Excel
- You have 2+ years of experience in sales compensation design for a global company, a plus if in a B2B software company
- You have worked with Salesforce.com and Incentive Compensation Management system (e.g., Xactly)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with desire to engage with sales executives and sales management
- You have a proven track record of managing multiple projects and initiatives in varying size and scope simultaneously
- You have excellent analytical and data presentation skills (data collection, modeling, scenarios, presentation of findings)
- You are highly self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills.
- You are a great communicator, boasting excellent verbal and written communication skills
$59 - $63/ HR
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply now – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $59.00 Hourly to $63.00 Hourly