S4 HANA Treasury Consultant
- Job Title
- S4 HANA Treasury Consultant
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
- Looking only for local candidates who can go into San Jose office
S4 HANA Treasury Consultant
12+ Months W2 Contract
San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
The S4 HANA Treasury Consultant will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of multiple key Treasury modules and functions within the SAP S4 HANA environment. You will collaborate closely with our internal teams, stakeholders, and external consultants to ensure a successful and seamless transition to S4 HANA.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Responsible for validating current and future business needs, assessing existing capabilities (process and technology), and confirming the roadmap to transform Treasury workflow/process from current to future state.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in areas of Treasury not limited to cash management, bank connectivity, intercompany funding, and treasury technologies.
- Oversee and maintain detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, resource plans, metrics, and status reports.
- Collaborate with the Treasury team, cross-functional teams and external consultants to further define the project scope and transformational opportunities.
- Participate in the development and execution of user acceptance test (UAT) plan, including identifying test scenarios, created test cases and test data preparation and documentation.
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 10+ years of Treasury experience.
- 3+ years experience in implementation of ERP systems (S4 HANA preferred)
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with Kyriba or other TMS a plus.
- Solid understanding of payment methods, SWIFT, XML files, and bank connectivity.
- Experience with UAT in a cross-functional IT project.
- Experience with project management tools such as Workfront or SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate on cross-functional projects.
- Ability to analyze complex business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to delivery timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
$ 73.24 - $91.54/ HR
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Adobe as a(n) S4 HANA Treasury Consultant!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Range
- $73.24 Hourly to $91.54 Hourly