Technical Program Manager
- Job Title
- Technical Program Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
Technical Program Manager
5+ Months W2 Contract
San Jose, CA
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision, and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state)
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
- Manage large-scale programs across organizations in a matrix-ed, globally diverse workforce, manage initiatives end to end working with cross functional teams, build detailed program plans, work with your engineering team on resource allocations, document, and track risks/issues to closure.
- Maintain a deep, technical end-to-end understanding of the solution being built, its upstream and downstream dependencies and impacts, and critical changes needed to support the initiative.
- Build detailed program status reports including executive-level presentations that can be consumed at various levels of the organization.
- Actively engage and influence people at all levels: from front-line team members to VPs, SVPs, and C-level executives, connecting continuously to partners throughout the organization.
- Coordinate multiple concurrent programs, varying in size/scope/complexity, spanning across several different teams and organizations.
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members and provide inputs to architecture decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 10+ years of technical program management experience, leading cross functional teams to deliver high quality products
- Motivated, passionate about customer experience, execution oriented high-performance individual with strong process and metric focus
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Possess strong knowledge about software development life cycle including build processes, testing and code reviews
- Strong analytical thinking with a track record of delivering programs in a fast-paced environment, use metrics and data to come up with recommendations and drive decisions
- Self-motivated, curious and ability to dive deep without being asked to understand business, product, and technical interplay
$87.00 - $91.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Adobe as a Technical Program Manager!
- Pay Range
- $87.00 Hourly to $91.00 Hourly