Senior IT Auditor
- Job Title
- Senior IT Auditor
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
- Local candidates preferred. Open to remote as well.
Senior IT Auditor
12+ Months W2 Contract
Open to Remote, San Jose, CA Area Preferred,
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Perform risk assessment and testing in one or more of the following IT audit areas: ITGCs, SAP/ ERP audit, process controls, security, business transformation/system implementations & integrations, e-commerce workflows, IT App Business controls.
- Plan and deliver in technology operations audits, business transformation/system implementation & integration reviews, M&A compliance efforts, and applicable advisory initiatives with full involvement in planning, fieldwork & reporting.
- Perform Information Security related assessments to cover domains like User Access management, Network, OS & Application Security, Encryption, Backup Management, Disaster Recovery, Training & Awareness, etc.
- Ensure proper identification and disposition of internal control issues and perform follow-up on required management actions.
- Prepare accurate, logical, & detailed audit work papers and reports while ensuring overall quality & consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- B.E./B.Tech/MBA in Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA or similar certification preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of InfoSec audit experience with an accounting firm or large global public company internal audit
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, written, and presentation skills with ability to comfortably communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to deliver multiple projects efficiently & prioritize tasks to meet project requirement
- Ability to make trade-offs and prioritize towards most impactful work
- Ability to collaborate across teams and technology boundaries to improve operability and supportability
$65.00 - $70.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply now – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $65.00 Hourly to $70.42 Hourly