Solar Panel Electrical Engineer (PV Design)
- Job Title
- Solar Panel Electrical Engineer (PV Design)
- Job ID
- Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Other Location
Solar Panel Electrical Engineer
Full Time Role
Mission Viejo, CA
Become a key player as a Solar Panel Electrical Engineer:
As a key leader in our organization, you manage a diverse range of engineering projects for our clients with a keen focus on client relations. Developing strong relationships with our customers is a crucial aspect of your work. You serve as a trusted point of contact for clients when they approach us with new projects and work closely with them to determine the parameters of the work they need. Being proactive, you draft scopes of work, contracts, and other project documents to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
The bulk of your work consists of photovoltaic projects, renewable energy product design, and electrical or lighting design for construction and remodels. After the project requirements have been clearly established, you perform electrical analysis and calculations and draft drawings and designs to ensure optimal results.
Being an effective leader, you delegate work among the members of your team to ensure projects are delivered efficiently. You also stay in touch with the customer throughout each project to answer questions, provide status updates, and make sure they are satisfied. Your satisfaction comes from helping our business thrive by building strong relationships that keep our customers coming back for more.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Valid California Electrical Engineering license
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience
- 2+ years of electrical engineering experience within the photovoltaic (PV) solar energy sector
- Management experience and the ability to lead and provide direction to a team
- Experience with AutoCAD 2013 (or newer) 2D
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of engineering software programs
- Working knowledge of the most recent California Building Code (CBC)
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) is preferred
$85,000 - $150,000/annually
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply now – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $85,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually