- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- San Jose, CA 95134
- Other Location
6+ Months W2 Contract
San Jose, CA
Must work hybrid in San Jose, CA
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
The Project Coordinator is a highly visible, detail intense, and fast-paced role within the Corporate Marketing Ecosystem Alliances Program office supporting cross-functional teams. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for executing the IP Core Transmittal process and management of employee status as it relates to third-party data access. The Project Coordinator will work closely with multiple Project Leads and be responsible for accurate data gathering, data entry, and management of data for key customer engagements.
The Project Coordinator position includes all of the following aspects:
- Accurate data entry and management of employee recipients’ access to third-party data in support of key customer engagements.
- Following detailed procedural instruction guidelines to track and document requests and restriction status’ in support of compliance requirements.
- Following strict internal policies and working closely with several cross-functional teams to ensure the accuracy of records.
- Strong collaboration skills across several different departments to execute a wide variety of requests, simultaneously.
- Maintain records, files, and databases, ensuring the security and accuracy of sensitive information/data.
- Working closely with Corporate Marketing Ecosystem Alliances Program Project Manager to ensure efficient and effective operations.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and efficiency with the ability to prioritize a high volume of requests in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle multiple tasks and processes with many variations of standardized procedures, simultaneously.
- Highly dependable and reliable work ethic, self-starter with a willingness to continually learn and be comfortable with ambiguous situations. Comfortable with decision-making within defined parameters.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when handling sensitive information.
- Demonstrate flexibility in problem-solving and adapt solutions to business needs. Can recommend new approaches and solve problems in intelligent, creative, and appropriate ways.
- Demonstrated success in effectively solving challenging problems through a positive and collaborative approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Outlook, MS Office Suite, FileMaker Pro, and SalesForce.com.
- High School degree acceptable, college degree preferred.
$28.00 - $32.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for this Project Coordinator role!
- Pay Range
- $28.00 Hourly to $33.00 Hourly