Technical Lead, Analytics & Taxonomy
- Job Title
- Technical Lead, Analytics & Taxonomy
- Job ID
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Other Location
Senior Technical Analytics/Data Manager
12+ Months W2 Contract
San Francisco, CA
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive data taxonomy that accurately categorizes and organizes various data elements, ensuring consistency and usability.
- Be a data platform evangelist: Provide training and guidance to product teams on submitting well-defined data design requests and making optimal use of the data dictionary.
- Address questions and offer comprehensive support, fostering a culture of self-sufficiency in data handling.
- Maintain and audit the team's data dictionary with accurate definitions, business rules, and metadata for different data elements.
- Create detailed and standardized documentation for defining various data events, ensuring consistency and clarity in event definition and implementation practices.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for data design requests coming from different product teams across the organization.
- Establish a structured process for reviewing and addressing data design requests, ensuring efficient evaluation and resolution within defined timeframes.
- Facilitate cross-functional dialogues to clarify requirements, resolve conflicts, and ensure accurate representation of data needs.
- Maintain open lines of communication with product teams, providing them with timely updates on the status of their requests and any potential timeline impacts.
- Oversee the implementation and accessibility of official dashboards, ensuring their easy discoverability.
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Data Science, Operations Research, Business Analytics, or a related discipline
- A solid grasp of data concepts, including taxonomy management and data governance principles, coupled with excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams throughout the organization
- 2+ years of Analytics Experience: A minimum of two years of prior experience in an Analytics role, gained within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must have a proven track record of designing and executing training programs, as well as proficiency in documentation and organizational abilities
- Program Management Skills: Strong program management capabilities, underpinned by meticulous attention to detail and a highly organized working style
- Experience with Analytics tooling and platforms
- Product and Engineering Partnership: Experience in collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to tackle technical challenges, demonstrating your ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Data-Driven Mindset: An inherently data-driven approach, accompanied by extensive experience working closely with data scientists, analysts, and product managers to drive informed decisions
$98.00 - $102.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Apply now for the opportunity to shape the future at Adobe as a Senior Technical Data Manager!
- Pay Range
- $98.00 Hourly to $102.11 Hourly