- Job Title
- Sales Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Other Location
- Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA2-3 years or more working Sales Operations, Deal Management, or Renewal Management
Sales Analyst6+ Months W2 Contract (Opportunity for extension)
Salt Lake City, UT, Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA
Must be able to commute to a Workday Office 50%
Benefits You’ll Love:
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- You'll get 1:1 mentorship and job coaching while working for a company that values your physical, mental and spiritual well being.
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
Become a key player as a Sales Analyst:
Workday is seeking a versatile Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst to join our M&A Team. Our employees are at the core of our business which means the ideal candidate has a partnership mentality acting as a trusted advisor to guide and collaborate with Sales Executives to close SSRs. Success in the role requires a candidate that is analytical, process-minded, and thrives in a fast-paced environment while efficiently multitasking.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Assist North America Sales Account Executives
- Perform deal calculations in a workbook and quoting tool
- Prepare and modify contract documents
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 2-3 years or more working Sales Operations, Deal Management, or Renewal Management
- Solid proficiency with Salesforce and Apttus or equivalent quoting tool
- Manipulate formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Shown experience working with a fast paced Sales team
$28.00 - $32.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply now – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $28.00 Hourly to $32.25 Hourly