Testing and Optimization Analyst 4
- Job Title
- Testing and Optimization Analyst 4
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- San Jose, CA
- Other Location
Testing and Optimization Analyst 4
15+ months W2 Contract
San Jose, CA
Benefits You’ll Love:
Become a key player as a Testing and Optimization Analyst 4
- NextDeavor offers health, vision and dental benefits for contract employees.
- You’ll be eligible to receive Paid Sick Leave (Amount varies per state).
- Own the opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-established corporation, with the likelihood of extension or conversion to full time employment (NextDeavor’s conversion rate is approximately 70%!)
As a member of the Document Cloud Insights & Analytics team, you will derive data-based insights and develop strategies to convert free Acrobat mobile software users into paid customers while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
The successful candidate will study data and metrics to inform key projects around improving the end-to-end customer experience from "discovery" inside Acrobat Reader to "try" or "buy" on Adobe.com, resulting in increased conversion to premium offerings.
This is a hyper-critical role within the Document Cloud Product Marketing organization. As projects and initiatives are identified, this individual will work cross-functionally with GTM Managers, Product Managers, Regional T&O and Growth Teams, Dev/QA and web analytics to drive test instrumentation and deliver results.
You will measure, track, and provide insights that share crucial findings with key stakeholders and inform future opportunities.
We are looking for someone who can combine the art and science of analytics and insights to paint a data-driven picture of today's business and tomorrow's opportunities. The ideal candidate excels at establishing relationships and credibility across diverse groups, is a self-starter with strong initiative, excels at verbal and written communications and is a strong member and adviser within cross-functional teams.
The Document Cloud Insights & Analytics organization provides business-critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive critical initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring flawless execution against the strategy. Team members are strategic and analytical, have strong E2E project management skills, and a pragmatic sense for how to get things done quickly.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact on the team:
- Use insights and data to inform strategies that maximize conversion and improve the customer journey for Acrobat Web users
- Develop roadmaps that implement testing plans, projects and initiatives that improve conversion rates
- Create and implement A/B testing frameworks including hypothesis, test design and implementation plans
- Work with cross functional partners and external vendors to prioritize and implement the work
- Partner with T&O growth squad members and regional counterparts to improve project execution and align technical execution of projects to business outcomes
- Provide insights back to Product Marketing, GTM and Product teams that result in improved customer trial and purchase experiences
- Develop and implement measurement frameworks that draw from customer feedback, analytics, heuristics, and usability, to analyze customer behavior and provide insights to the business
- Discover, scope, and recommend opportunities to improve discoverability of premium functionality through testing and insights
- Serve as the Reader T&O analytics liaison to global field teams
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years relevant A|B testing and optimization experience
- BS/BA with 8+ years' experience in one or more of the following: analytics, ecommerce, software, high tech
- Proven analytical skills, and excellent skills in Excel / PowerPoint as well as Adobe Target, Audience Manager
- Comfortable presenting insights and findings to a broad range of stakeholders, team members, and regional partners. Ability to tell data driven stories in a clear and concise
- Excellent understanding of website architecture and hands on experience with key A/B testing and UX
- Attention to detail in planning and execution while seeing the big picture and understanding how the pieces fit together and affect one
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect other regions and projects
- Exceptional people and communication skills, ability to work well with team members and in cross-functional situations, and proven ability to influence
- Ability to project confidence and leadership in fronts of peers and executives. Collaborative work style and great
- Customer-first orientation, with global experience working with Knowledge Worker and SMB customer
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environments, rapidly anticipating and adapting to shifting
- Outstanding sense of humor
$61.00 - $66.00/hour
Ready to make your mark? Take the leap and apply now – your application is in good hands.
- Pay Range
- $61.00 Hourly to $66.90 Hourly