- Job Title
- Cloud Engineer
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
@Orchard LLC has been retained by a true innovator within the Intelligence and Defense community, committed to putting the well-being of their employees at a similar level of importance as their focus on client mission. When you consider your next career move think about some of these questions:
Are you interested in taking the next BIG step of your career into Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cloud Computing capabilities?
Do you believe in contributing to real-life mission critical projects that could strengthen our country’soverall security?
Does it matter to you that your employer invests in you including great benefits, PTOs, flexible compensation plans, and is committed to your future?
Are your a Cloud Engineer that wants to be at the forefront of developing and operating state-of-the-art Geospatial Intelligence analysis software? Our team builds and maintains powerful platforms enabling our users to address challenging real-world problems by converting disparate data into actionable information.
In this Cloud Engineer role, you will work directly with operational users to design, develop, and maintain capabilities that empower analysts to create actionable intelligence from the massive volumes of Geospatial Intelligence data to give our intel and combat organizations the decision advantage over our near-peer adversaries.
Active Top Secret clearance with an ability to obtain SCI access and willingness to obtain CI Polygraph
US Citizenship Required
As a Cloud Engineer, you will...
- Build and Maintain Infrastructure as Code for cloud-based services
- Provide configuration management of hardware and software environment, supporting the Desktop development environment
- Procure, install, and manage software license
- Assist in establishment, maintenance and troubleshooting of cloud-based and on-prem networking
- Automate development and operations processes to ensure reliability and repeatability
- Provide and maintain standard operating systems environments
- Work closely with developers and data integrators by providing and maintaining the environments needed to establish a consolidated data analytics environment utilizing COTS and FOSS software
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.