Paralegal - Estate Planning / Trusts & Estates
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Estate Planning / Trusts & Estates
- Fresno, CA 93704
- Other Location
Paralegal – Estate Planning/Trusts & Estates
Baker, Manock & Jensen, a full-service AV-rated law firm in Fresno, CA, seeks a full-time Paralegal with at least three years of experience in Estate Planning/Trusts & Estates. This position is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your analytical and multi-tasking skills in a hands-on role working collaboratively with the firm's clients and employees.
- Preparing documents for attorney review, including drafting trust and estate documents, all phases of trust and estate administration and accountings, researching and drafting deeds and related documents for transfer of real property title, etc. ;
- Filing court documents and overseeing probate and trust administration matters;
- Maintaining client file in accordance with Firm guidelines;
- Communicating with clients verbally and in writing.
- 3 years experience in estate planning, probate, and/or tax matters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
- Ability to plan for and adhere to deadlines;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Paralegal certificate by a program approved by the American Bar Association preferred.
- Required Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail.
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.