Join our Team
Are you a mobile innovator? We're looking for you.
We aren’t looking for employees. We’re looking for partners. Partners who will join our team with excitement for the innovations we build every day.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Delivery Manager
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
Job Description Product Delivery Manager
The Delivery Manager is a Houston based role reporting to the VP of Professional Services with the primary responsibility of guiding and managing the project delivery of PetroZone® products to customers and leading client engagements. The Delivery Manager originates and leads customer project management practices and objectives that emphasize quality, productivity, process improvement, and the timely delivery of services and new features to the customer. They serve as a key liaison between the customers and the internal design and development teams for P97. This role is client-facing with occasional travel.
· Successfully manage multiple, large-scale global project implementations
- Develop internal project plans for product delivery
- Develop external project plans for customers and act as point-of-contact for project phase
- Participate in the sprint process and act as Product Owner for new customer feature requests
- Implement process improvements to improve efficiencies
· Lead the technical engagements and development with global business partners and prospects to support the sales cycle, specifically;
o Validation – validate the technical requirement for a project
o Develop the project’s winning strategy – Help the P97 team define the client’s high-level solution requirements and conduct detailed requirements gathering
o Solution definition – assist with the development of a solution blueprint that matches the customer's requirements and supports the development of the high-level cost estimate
o Proof – assist the P97 team with detailed product demonstrations, showing proof that the solution meets the requirements. Support the detailed value proposition analysis for the solution to help the customer articulate the projected savings associated with the solution
o Negotiate – provide support for any solution adjustments required to support the closure
o Manage – responsible for the deployment of client solutions by ensuring successful on-time, on-target delivery
o Operational Excellence -drive sustainable operational excellence in the delivery of contracted services, from premise-based integration to cloud-based delivery.
Key Success Factors
- 5+ years of prior experience in client-facing product delivery, consulting services, professional services, client engagement role, or a service delivery position
- Track record of successfully managing customer expectations through the product delivery process
- Effective communications with customers and P97 stakeholders during the product delivery process
- Effective communications with management and managing internal escalations
- Effectively managing and billing out-of-scope work
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs independently
- Completing projects ahead of schedule
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- You use data whenever possible to drive your decisions, you are strong analytically with the ability to translate data into action planning.
- You thrive on making order out of chaos
- Experience with Point-of-Sale or retain fuel systems is a plus
- Experience with Office 365, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Visio
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technology (or any cloud technology)
- BS Degree in IT preferred, MBA is a plus!
- PMP Certification preferred
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Oil and Gas industry experience requested
- Maintain P97’s security and compliance standards in all work aspects and follow PCI, GDPR, and ISO requirements
§ 3+ years of Project Management/Program Management experience in hosted services and/or SaaS industries and a STRONG PREFERENCE for a CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER
§ 5+ years of experience leading and managing large scale technology infrastructure and development solutions including computing, software, storage, and networking (an experience that includes Microsoft Azure is a plus)
§ 3+ years managing multi-million-dollar vendor and partner relationships
§ Experience with mobile commerce, retain fuel systems, fleet cards, and/or payments and processing is a huge plus!
§ Strong experience in working across multiple cultures, countries, and working with complex large corporations
§ International or global/virtual project or program management experience
§ Technical aptitude and a passion for staying current with new and upcoming technologies to ensure the best possible solutions for clients.
§ Strong understanding of common standards (ISO, PCI, GDPR, etc.)
§ Extensive experience developing relationships with customers and internal leaders.
§ Self-motivated and charismatic leader and peer.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions.
To apply for this position, please visit our career center at www.p97.com/careers/
P97 Networks is the leading provider of mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions which power new and emerging daily journeys. When you’re looking for fuel, food, parking, charging, or convenience retail—our innovative cloud based mobile commerce platform, PetroZone®, enables mobile payments, customer loyalty programs, and connectivity with the largest universe of gas stations and convenience stores in the US. We focus on creating connected commerce experiences, whether through your connected car, smart phone, or voice enabled devices like Alexa. We are experts at cloud-based payment and loyalty aggregation, identity and security, digital offers and settlement, omni-channel marketing, and data insights.
Every day, we are re-imagining connected consumer experiences and trying to make life’s daily journeys a little bit better for everyone. Convenience, speed, and safety is our mission—and these are the expectations for the new generation of buyers, sellers and anyone looking to conduct commerce during their daily drive. P97 is recognized as a thought leader for enabling digital transformation in the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry, and we take hiring very seriously. We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our mutual desire to win—will make us successful together. We trust you will find our company and this opportunity equally compelling.
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Location: Houston, Texas
Immediate Supervisor: Senior Director of Professional Services
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Sign up for the P97 newsletter to stay up to date with news, events, and leading mobile trends.