BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Office Management/Staff Officer
- Job Title
- Office Management/Staff Officer
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
The Office Management/Staff Officer Support candidate will provide general or specialized administrative support to various offices and programs.
Team member will independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation.
- General administrative support such as filing and answering phones.
- Maintain schedules/calendars for senior personnel.
- Maintain organization charts and emergency contact information/recall rosters.
- Establish and maintain hard-copy electronic files.
- Coordinate events/meetings.
- Generate weekly reports and create presentations.
- Track/coordinate/monitor internal and external tasks.
- Review/edit incoming and outgoing correspondence for accuracy, content, and quality.
- Coordinate and maintain travel plans.
- Maintain expense reports.
- Assist in the review and update of stand operating procedures (SOPs)
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the related field.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the Office Management/Staff Officer Support field.
• Experience working with executive-level clients in IC, DoD, or Federal government.
• Experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with and adapt to personnel at all levels; deal with high visibility situations and work effectively under the pressure of rigid deadlines by tracking variety of actions to on-time completion.
• Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills; work without direct supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Experience utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS); Mission Execution Tracker (MET) to track and schedule travel.
• Experience utilizing PeopleSoft.