Administrative Coordinator, PRN
- Job Title
- Administrative Coordinator, PRN
- Job ID
- Valdosta, GA 31602
- Other Location
We are hiring an Administrative Coordinator, to work on a PRN basis, at our Valdosta main campus at SGMC. The Administrative Coordinator responsibilities and qualifications are as follows:
- Coordinating all hospital services, by serving as "house supervisor".
- Functioning as clinical resource for patient care providers.
- Facilitating communication and activities necessary to provide effective patient care.
- Ensuring the delivery of quality patient care.
- Complying with and enforcing South Georgia Medical Center code of conduct, values, goals, policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Current RN license with the State of Georgia.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related discipline preferred.
- Current CPR (C) certification.
- Certification preferred in specialty area.
Five (5) years current nursing experience required.
Demonstrated strong verbal, written and behavioral communication skills.
Excellent ability to adapt to new situation, set priorities, and utilize problem solving techniques.
Demonstrated current knowledge of nursing leadership and management principles.
- The ability to operate office equipment, telecommunication devices, and clinical equipment.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, directors, hospital employees, physicians, patients, families, sales representatives, and community members.
- Ability to effectively provide crisis intervention and resolve conflict.
If you would like to work with a highly regarded team, increase your skill set, and work with the latest technology, please apply! You may also contact out recruiter, Kara, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required Skills