BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Software/Web Developer III
- Job Title
- Software/Web Developer III
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Software/Web Developer candidate will provide development, design, and deployment services for the entirety of the ATC (Analytic Production and Design) web presence.
This will include several internal SharePoint sites and multiple external customer-facing websites. Team member is to complete tasks on a weekly basis, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Conduct analysis, design, develop and implement web services.
- Provide web development, graphics design, to include marketing and branding products, and SharePoint design.
- Implement a user interface (UI) in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on access and performance.
- Provide software maintenance and management of the UI.
- Deliver, maintain, and update website annually (including SharePoint) Governance and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Translate Government-approved customer requirements into technical functions during the development and updating of SharePoint sites.
- Update and manage ATC’s SharePoint sites on applicable networks (SBU, SIPRNet and NGANet).
- Update shall include design/layout changes and data migration in response to customer requirements.
- Changes to layout and data migrations shall not impede or delay user accessibility to SharePoint information.
- Plan, design, administer, standardize, coordinate and deliver graphics that support the business process of ATC.
- Follow mutually agreed-upon timelines, processes and procedures as well as implement improvements to the overall processes for web/SharePoint development to include guidelines, templates, work flows and business efficiencies.
- Conduct web services maintenance and data management.
- Archive content to comply with Customer Records Management policies and guidance.
- Prioritize the solicited initiatives and other development requests together with industry best-practices.
- Include prioritization and planning within an established monthly progress notification to Government; anticipate and respond to adjustments in priorities.
- Perform administrative functions for the ATC web presence; site-level functions include:
- Maintain logging databases and work request workflows (multiple occurrences per day),
- Assign permission levels (four (4) assignments/week, on average)
- Conduct site backups (one (1) daily backup per site) in conjunction with UFS and Enterprise Web Services Management Program.
- Refine or develop web pages and associated sub-sites, applications and tools, in compliance with Customer policies for the purpose of providing the user with current information, services and tools.
- Conduct webpage operations.
- Operate and assess web pages/SharePoint to ensure interfaces, functions are operating properly and accessibility to the webpage.
- Weekly update to ATC leadership (CoS and TIO officer) shall include any website/SharePoint issues and concerns in the areas of policies and standards, impacts to performance and changes to website formatting and updates.
- Required Skills
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.