BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Software Developer
- Requirement ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Team member will provide systems and software engineering analysis and artifacts using AGILE and other systems engineering processes to support the Lead Systems Integrator (LSI).
- Define and develop software capabilities
- Implement requirements with associated stories, point estimates, and other work items for each software sprint.
- Identify and address bugs and other problems discovered during LSI development, integration, and testing.
- Develop and integrate software products using a common development environment as specified by the Government LSI Software Integration Team.
- Develop and integrate automation code to deploy and configure software using a common development environment as specified by the Government LSI Software Integration Team.
- Develop software to meet requirements that will obtain grid data, satellite data, text products, and other data types as required. (Requires incidental TS/SCI to access classified data).
- Update the design documentation for FCR changes.
- Maintain and update the Software Development Plan (SDP) and other associated documentation.
- Participate in iterative software development events in support of software development cycles defined by the LSI.
- Events include, but are not limited to, Sprint and Capability Drop planning, review of retrospective events, daily SCRUMs and system demonstrations.
- Develop Simulation/Stimulation data sources for Customer including, but not limited to, Record Message Traffic; METOC data; Land, Air, Maritime and Subsurface Tracks; etc.
- Support the installation, configuration and integration of Customer's system within the Agile Core Services (ACS) CANES framework.
- Required Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience:
• Developing Java-based software
• Developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)-based software systems
• Working with intelligence exploitation systems or big data analytics
• Software engineering/integration experience with intelligence systems to include exploitation of the performance and characteristics of signal intelligence gathering systems and their models for both US and US adversaries
- Minimum 3 years experience:
• With scenario creation and simulation systems in order to create repays of scenarios that replicate US and US adversaries' various characteristics, thier categories, threat, call sign, speed, altitude, threat emitters, intel feeds, FMV messaging, weather, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience:
• With Software development/management tools using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Stash) and Git (understanding command line and/or GitHub)
• Developing dynamic applications that accesses a database backend
• Developing with XML and JSON
- Minimum 1 year experience:
• Developing applciations using Big Data databases (e.g. Accumulo, HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra)
• CISSP or Security+
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.