BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Requirement ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Team member will provide systems engineering/infrastructure support to the program.
- Provide system and software analysis
- Perform product integration for system performance optimization.
- Ensure the computer infrastructure is functional. I
- Includes the creation of architecture diagrams, writing and deploying scripts.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations regarding the planning, implementation, and management of Battlespace Awareness and ISR services with existing and emerging System/Subsystem Design Description (SSDD)infrastructures to include recommendations for solving interfaces between capabilities.
- Provide engineering support for prototype demonstrations, fleet exercises, and Limited Objective Experiment (LOE) demonstrations.
- Develop software solutions in support of system integration, capability enhancements, and system testing.
- Provide systems engineering and integration support to facilitate the integration of:
- Cloud software components into a large scale software capability
- SQL, Big Data, and document data stores into a hybrid architecture
- Selected software including modification as required meeting release requirements.
- Participate in meetings, working groups, and technical discussions to include professional seminars and conferences associated with the work performed in this project.
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) used to increase knowledge and understanding of the technical requirements for the research, development, integration, test/experimentation and ultimately, end products to the user.
- Develop briefing materials.
- Required Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience:
• With track release cycle activity (progress, dates, deliverables) and resporting this information to Product Management, DevOps, and Sr. Development, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience:
• With software builds and source control management
• With build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, YUM)
• With Agile-based software development techniques
• With software development/management tools using the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket) and Git (understanding command line and/or GitHub)
• With system installation and configuration automation software (Ansible, PowerShell, Puppet, Shell Scripting, etc.)
• Administering and maintaining virtualized data center solutions (VMware vSphere, MIcrosoft Hyper-V, Linux KVM, etc.)
- Minimum 1 years experience:
• Operating and maintaining a cloud-based system (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.