BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Oracle and GoldenGate DBA
- Job Title
- Oracle and GoldenGate DBA
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA
- Other Location
The Oracle Database Administrator candidate will maintain the integrity, security and availability of multiple databases.
- Ability to combine tools and approaches to solve complex problems.
- Ability to research issues as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to document processes for others to execute.
- Verbal and written communications skills for interacting with technical and non-technical staff.
- Disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data
- Administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
- Evaluate and recommend available database management system
- Perform database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- Perform Oracle, SYL Server, SYBASE, and other DBMS Database and Application server administration
- Organize and format data for efficient query and storage processes
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
HSDiploma/ GED with 12 years or,
Associates Degree with 10 years or,
Bachelor's Degree with 8 years or,
Masters Degree with 6 years,
or PhD with 4 years experience.
• Oracle 12C administration
• Golden Gate administration
• Oracle Label Security experience
• Read, write, debug PL/SQL
• Security+ CE
• Experience in Oracle RAC
• Experience in WebLogic configuration/optimization
• Understanding of Java code & web services
• Ability to manipulate data in Excel
• Experience in Shell scripting
• Experience in General Solaris Administration
• General/basic understanding of XML
• Experience in PUTTY
• Oracle Developer
• Experience in CAPCO
• Experience in DSView
• Prior experience with a Cross Domain environment
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.