Registered Nurse/RN-Weekend Supervisor Full-Time Days SGMC Lakeland Villa
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN-Weekend Supervisor Full-Time Days SGMC Lakeland Villa
- Job ID
- Lakeland, GA
- Other Location
We’re hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend Supervisor in our SGMC Lakeland Villa facility to work full-time in Lakeland, Georgia. This full-time, Weekend RN Supervisor job will be a day shift position.
The Registered Nurse job in the SGMC Lakeland Villa facility will work as a Weekend Supervisor. This is a 4-star nursing home where we assist short-term rehabilitation patients and also provide long-term nursing home care. The Registered Nurse promotes positive patient outcomes and quality of care. The Registered Nurse will also collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to improve patient outcomes. Also, the Registered Nurse will serve as a role model by actively participating in the process of continuous professional development, teaching and learning across the healthcare continuum. This 62 bed facility, will provide above average staffing ratios, excellent customer service, skilled nursing care by a competent and professional nursing staff.
Weekend Supervisor RN Job Requirements:
- Active Georgia License
- BLS Required
- Supervisor experience is a plus
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Communication
Weekend Supervisor RN Job Responsibilities:
- Communicates the patient’s status to peers, supervisors, and patient’s physician as appropriate
- Evaluate effectiveness of implemented nursing care
- Completes and documents ongoing assessments
- Completes and documents initial patient assessment
- Sets priorities appropriately for care of patients
- Organizes workload to complete work assignments within scheduled shift and times
- Working to collaborate with others to assertively move patient along the continuum of care
- Ability to communicate clearly with, and care for diverse population of patients/family units of all ages, a variety of cultures, and/or persons occasionally exhibiting stressed behaviors.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
South Georgia Medical Center is a not-for-profit medical system dedicated to be the leader in improving the health, wellness and quality of life in the community. With 418 licensed beds and more than 300 affiliated physicians and 2,600 employees, SGMC, its campuses, and affiliates provide a broad range of high quality healthcare services. SGMC is in Valdosta, Georgia and serves 380,000 residents across a 15-county service area.
SGMC was established to care for the sick and injured, regardless of sex, race, creed, color, nationality, handicap or disability. As an self-supporting medical system, SGMC proudly provides care for the sick and injured with no local tax support. Because SGMC is publicly owned and operated, any earnings are reinvested back into the system's facilities and services. This also allows SGMC to fund valuable outreach and education programs that benefit local students, seniors, the uninsured and many others.
SGMC Lakeland Villa nursing facility offers nursing care for both short term rehabilitation care and long term care in a friendly and home-like setting. The facility is certified by the State of Georgia and meets all Centers for Medicare and Medicaid standards.
If you want to work on a highly-regarded team, while increasing your skills, and working with the latest and most advanced technology, apply today then contact our RN recruiter Bridget Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Required Skills
Active Georgia License