BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Intelligence Program Advisor - Sr.
- Job Title
- Intelligence Program Advisor - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA
- Other Location
The Senior Intelligence Program Advisor candidate will attend meetings, briefings, conferences, and to support surge requirements as they arise. Team member must be an adaptable professional with strong communication and organizational skills, capable of working in a team or on own. Once selected, the candidate must produce and delivery-quality, error-free work products rapidly with minimal need for edits.
- Assist with the management of a multi–intelligence discipline portfolio that spans all IC controlled access programs and some Special Access Programs (SAPs).
- Leverage mission knowledge to provide the expertise necessary to facilitate appropriate client staff access to programs and products.
- Provide executive secretariat and subject matter expertise for decisions boards that manage requirements for such programs.
- Develop, document, codify, administer, and maintain a portfolio process for controlled access programs.
- Provide subject matter expertise, drafting issue papers and terms of reference documents for decision support.
- Routinely briefs senior leadership.
- Required Skills
• 10+ years of experience with leading, planning, and managing controlled access or special access programs.
• Expert user of the MS Office Suite
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Knowledge of compartmented access programs with emphasis on understanding how to support mission customers who require access.
• Knowledge of the IC's structure, roles and responsibilities regarding the management of compartmented information, and information sharing mechanisms for sensitive and compartmented programs.