BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Cyber Security Engineer
- Job Title
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
The Cyber Security Engineer candidate must have working knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, frameworks, federal security authorizations, assessment, and risk management processes for enterprise systems. Team member will provide support in an IT operations and maintenance Tier II or III role, including ticket work information updates, issue response, and remediation.
• Experience with deployment or daily maintenance of ForeScout CounterACT appliances or other NAC solutions, including Cisco ISE
• Experience with performing physical or logical network engineering, including configuration of routers, firewalls, and switches and configuring WAN, LAN, VLAN, WLAN, VPN, and system administration services, including Active Directory and domain management
• Experience with implementing NAC or other network devices in fault tolerant and high availability configurations
• Knowledge of protocols, including 802. 1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, and LDAP
• Ability to create clear and accurate network diagrams based on information provided by the client-Ability to obtain a security clearance
• Experience with integrating Cyber security data using enterprise and custom tools and using data aggregation and analysis tools, including Splunk
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
•BA or BS degree or 8 years of experience with IT in a professional work environment in lieu of a Bachelor s degree.
• 5+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment
• 2+ years of experience with performing systems administration in Windows, Linux, or VMware environments, including basic troubleshooting, installation, or configuration, monitoring system performance or availability, and performing security upgrades
• 2+ years of experience with network and system management tools, including Splunk, SolarWinds, BigFix, or WUG and network packet sniffers, including Wireshark
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• 3+ years of experience with Linux administration, including Debian and RedHat distribution variants or derivatives and scripting in Bash or Python
• ForeScout Certification, including FSCA or FSCE preferred
• CCNP or Network+ Certification preferred