BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
VAT Analyst - Jr.
- Job Title
- VAT Analyst - Jr.
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The VAT Analyst candidate will be assisting with the Enterprise Information System Vulnerability Management (ISVM) compliance validation, execute Vulnerability Scans and will conduct vulnerability assessments of IT systems. Team member will perform research on current vulnerabilities, support Incident Response and SOC functions as related to vulnerabilities. The candidate will be responsible for authoring security advisories.
- Required Skills
• BS degree Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field and 1+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Relevant experience is within one of the following areas: pen-testing, security technical assessments or supporting vulnerability scanning/management program.
• Expertise and experience conducting assessments and vulnerability scans against web, database, operating system, WiFi and network devices using Customer vulnerability scanning tool suites.
• Experience customizing and maintaining scan polices, scan schedules, inventories, zones, and repositories on scanning tools.
• Experience providing formal and adhoc reports on security vulnerabilities
• Experience reviewing scan results to ensure accurate findings
• Experience the vulnerability assessment component of Customer Audits and FISMA security authorization, and on-going authorization activities.
• Detailed oriented, strong problem solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning under pressure
• Self-starter with the ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
• Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills
• Expertise with Customer CDM tools, specifically vulnerability scanning tools suite.
• Tenable Security Center, Appdetective, WebInspect and Burp Suite
Ability to script in one more of the following computer languages:
• Visual Basic
Must Have One of the Following Certifications:
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
• CompTIA Cloud+
• CompTIA Network+
• CompTIA Security+
• CompTIA Linux+
• GSEC – Security Essentials
• GCIH – Incident Handler
• GCIA – Intrusion Analyst
• GCFA – Forensic Analyst
• GPEN – Penetration
• GWAPT – Web Application Penetration Tester
• GCFE – Forensic Examiner
• GSNA – System and Network Auditor
• GREM – Reverse Engineering Malware
• GPPA – Perimeter Protection Analyst
• GCWN – Windows Security Administrator
• GISF – Security Fundamentals
• GCED – Certified Enterprise Defender
• GISP – Security Professional
• GAWN – Auditing Wireless Networks
• GXPN – Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester
• GSSP – Secure Software Programmer
• GICSP –Cyber Security Professional
• GWEB – Web Application Defender
• GNFA – Network Forensic Analyst
• GSSP – Secure Software Programmer
• GMON – Continuous Monitoring Certification
• OSCP (Certified Professional)
• OSCE (Certified Expert)
• OSWP (Wireless Professional)
• OSEE (Exploitation Expert)
• SEI (Software Engineering Institute)
• CCFP – Certified Cyber Forensics Professional
• CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional
• CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security
• CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
• SSCP – Systems Security Certified Practitioner
• CCNA Security
• CCNA Industrial
• CCNP Security
• CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
• CHFI – Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
• LPT – Licensed Penetration Tester
• ECSA – EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
• CCISO – Certified Chief Information Security Officer
• ENSA – EC-Council Network Security Administrator
• ECIH – EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
• CNDA – Certified Network Defense Architect
• ECSS – EC-Council Certified Security Specialist
• ECSP – EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer
• ECES – EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist
• MCSE – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (Server)
• Cyber Analyst Couse
• Must have a current background investigation (BI) or obtain a favorable BI before joining the program.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Prior Pentesting experience within DOD, or US Federal Civilian agency