The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Physical Therapist Assistant, School-Based, Upcoming School Year, Part-Time, Kingman, AZ
- Job Title
- Physical Therapist Assistant, School-Based, Upcoming School Year, Part-Time, Kingman, AZ
- Job ID
- Kingman, AZ 86401
- Other Location
We’re hiring for a Physical Therapist Assistant for school-based therapy for the upcoming school year (2019-2020) as a part-time job in Kingman, AZ.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant for Futures Education, you will be providing school-based therapy to children in the Kingman area. You will have your own caseload, work directly in the schools, and have the additional support of the therapist-owned and operated management team at Futures Education.
As a member of our team, the Physical Therapist Assistant will provide services to restore, maintain, and promote fitness and health, function and mobility as well as to relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities. You will work with team members, clinicians, families, and program staff; using the multidisciplinary evaluation to create, develop, and implement individual and/or group therapy for each child as specified in the child’s treatment plan.
Physical Therapist Assistant Education and Experience:
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program, culminating in a minimum of an Associate’s Degree.
- Arizona State Physical Therapy License
- FP Card
- Related fieldwork /1+ years of experience preferred
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations throughout the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners. Futures Education is therapist owned and operated, and our mission is to build better lives.
Each day offers a chance for us to improve someone’s life. Do you want to help make a difference? Reach out today!
- Required Skills
• Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program, culminating in a minimum of an Associate’s Degree.
• Arizona State Physical Therapy License
• FP Card
• Related fieldwork /1+ years of experience preferred