CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Administrative Assistant/Document Clerk
- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant/Document Clerk
- Position ID
- fort Knox, KY
- Other Location
Job SummaryClason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) seeks an Administrative Assistant/Document Clerk with experience in all aspects of document/file control and access of DCII (JPAS/JCAVS) systems. The responsibilities include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Education & Experience
- Assisting in processing Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act requests.
- Recording transmittal, storage, digitization, accountability, classification, microfiche filing, and destruction when beyond retention.
- Maintaining logs and journals regarding document access
Must possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance____________________________________________________________________________Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. Additional coursework in computer operation, data processing, word processing, technical writing, business English, business mathematics, office machines, filing and indexing, and office practices and procedures, leading to an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college, university, business, or technical-vocational school, is preferred.
- 5 years of progressively responsible administrative, secretarial, data/word processing, desktop publishing, or clerical support work.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create basic newsletters, presentation slides, and reports.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Pay Range
- $21.20 Hourly to $21.20 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951