Welcome to the Evolve Additive Solutions Career Portal.
Evolve is about pushing boundaries, challenging the norm and creating opportunities where they didn’t previously exist, not only for our additive manufacturing customers but also for our employees. We are dedicated to constant innovation and collaboration and we are looking for new team members that share the same passion. Check out our current open positions.
We have opportunities for imaging scientists/engineers and materials scientists/engineers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, applications experts and electrical engineers to help propel our technology forward.
We want you to get the most out of your employment with Evolve Additive Solutions. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit program to meet your ongoing health and welfare needs as well as help you to build a secure financial future.
Benefits Package Includes:
Generous PTO plan
10 Company Paid Holidays
FSA & HSA Account
Short and Long Term Disability
401k Plan with Company Match
Training and Development Opportunities
Employee Referral Bonus
Casual Dress Environment
Employee Assistance Program
FT Office Manager
- Job Title
- FT Office Manager
- Job ID
- Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Other Location
Our fast-paced organization needs a reliable, well-organized person to manage operations for a start up company in Minnetonka. This person will have responsibility of day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and process development. They are responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, light facilities management, vendor management, shipping/receiving and executive support.
We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats and working in a fast pace environment. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
· Facilitate light receiving and shipment activities.
· Support Purchase Order (PO) system
· Support facilities needs such as kitchen management, meeting facilitation printer maintenance, AV equipment support and other as needed
· Provide access to departmental credit card for approved purchases
· Support administration of security badge system
· Organize office operations and procedures
· Provide executive level support as needed
· Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
· Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
· Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
· Available hours Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
· Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office, preferred Office 365 experience, Sharepoint
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· Associate degree preferred (B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred)