Join our Team
Are you a mobile innovator? We're looking for you.
We aren’t looking for employees. We’re looking for partners. Partners who will join our team with excitement for the innovations we build every day.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Product Owner - Loyalty Solutions and Integrations
- Job Title
- Product Owner - Loyalty Solutions and Integrations
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
P97 Networks is the leading provider of mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions which power new and emerging daily journeys. When you’re looking for fuel, food, parking, charging, or convenience retail—our innovative cloud based mobile commerce platform, PetroZone®, enables mobile payments, customer loyalty programs, and connectivity with the largest universe of gas stations and convenience stores in the US.
We focus on creating connected commerce experiences, whether through your connected car, smart phone, or voice enabled devices like Alexa. We are experts at cloud-based payment and loyalty aggregation, identity and security, digital offers and settlement, omni-channel marketing, and data insights.
Every day, we are re-imagining connected consumer experiences and trying to make life’s daily journeys a little bit better for everyone. Convenience, speed, and safety is our mission—and these are the expectations for the new generation of buyers, sellers and anyone looking to conduct commerce during their daily drive. P97 is recognized as a thought leader for enabling digital transformation in the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry, and we take hiring very seriously. We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our mutual desire to win—will make us successful together. We trust you will find our company and this opportunity equally compelling.
This position will understand all digital platforms used in today’s environment and evaluate each to determine its value to the organization. They will identify and fill gaps, eliminate overlap, and onboard new platforms as needed to drive deeper engagement and increase customer lifetime value.
Job Description: Product Owner – Loyalty Solutions and Integration
The Loyalty Solutions & Integration product owner will guide a team that is responsible for successfully executing & delivering consumer loyalty integrations and features. This includes knowing A-Z about the product from functionalities, technical and business point of view. You will also help the team build new product based on customers feedback, your own ideas and team capabilities. Provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective loyalty experience via our application.
- You understand and can translate customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading eCommerce methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value;
- You can work with new and existing clients to understand their specific loyalty needs, to coach them on how that should be integrated into their mobile experience and what metrics matter to develop a solid mobile loyalty experience.
- You enjoy driving discussions and provide ideation around business transformation, the customer journey, functional/application designs; and
- Ensures technology and business solutions represent business requirements and reflect the expectations of today’s consumer marketplace.
- Your central role in the eCommerce ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments and how they connect.
- With your knowledge of loyalty solutions marketplace, you will guide strategic integrations, and cross-platform approaches to loyalty that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
- You are entrepreneurial minded, creative with a knack and passion for helping define, execute on and champion new experience with emerging integration partnerships
- You are technical--you like learning how to build things with your product and figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of the product.
- You jump into the details and work through hurdles. You do what needs to get done.
- Providing vision and direction to the loyalty agile development team(s) and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Providing subject matter support to professional services and customers throughout loyalty implementation and integrations and align those needs with current roadmap initiatives.
- Write detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross-functional team of designers, manual testers, and engineers to bring them to life.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities including partnerships for solution delivery including internal resources, agencies, and other external resources
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Collaborate with internal and external UX (User Experience) experts on use cases, flows, interactions, and customer experience journeys for upcoming product releases
- Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Lead project planning and provide updates to stakeholders for cross-group & cross-departmental projects
- Define metrics and KPI’s we will use to measure the success the features your team builds
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get our products to market
- Analyze potential product enhancements and requests to determine the best way to solve a problem in the time available, setting the expectation for the delivery of new functionality
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Apply, promote and improve the Agile way of working
- Foster a culture of innovation
- Possess critical abilities such as thinking strategically as well as tactically. Analytical mindset makes data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching large scale products & service platforms.
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing project management and team lead experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an Agile environment
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on eCommerce architecture experience
- You have experience in working with loyalty solutions and/or products
- You have 3+ years’ experience in e-commerce or B2C/B2B product management
- You have a track record of building high-impact consumer products
- You have managed and developed well-loved mobile products
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- You have experience with Jira and Confluence and with cloud-based software applications in B2C or B2B applications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Product management experience
- Omni channel, Digital and online marketing, and Payments experience a plus
his job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, sponsored sports opportunities, a fun working environment, complementary catered lunches twice a week with a stocked kitchen the rest of the time, education and certification reimbursement, access to an on-site fitness facility, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Sign up for the P97 newsletter to stay up to date with news, events, and leading mobile trends.