BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Solutions Architect
- Requirement ID
- Hanover, MD
- Other Location
The Solutions Architect candidate will review and evaluate the Customer network requirements, security, end user, telephony and other technologies of remote customer offices, campus buildings, and Data Centers and define equipment and solutions needed to upgrade buildings and sites to the established standard.
- Analyze current as is state of architecture and determine implementation requirements to evaluate and implement new Architecture Solutions.
- Continually review the customer's architecture and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential products or technical solutions and craft solutions to enhance customers operability and modernize the architecture with little to no impact to mission.
- Contribute to the development of documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability.
- Perform on-going management of solutions to simplify and systematize network installation and upgrade projects.
- Provide guidance to regional staff on how to implement projects.
- Provide status of project measurements to Government customer.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor's degree and 14 years of related hands on experience.
• Eight years of hands-on network and security experience for implementation of IT Solutions.
• Skills in various technologies including some or all of the following:
Security Governance & Regulatory Compliance Risk Management, Continuous Monitoring, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Mobility, IT Service Management, encryption, cloud computing, cognitive computing, Virtualization Technology, Splunk and Network Security Architecture Design.
• Ability to demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
• Must possess a SEC+ CE 8570 Certification.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.