- Job Title
- Maintenance Technician
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Winchester, KY 40391
- Other Location
A growing Biotech production facility in Winchester, KY is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to join its team!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and repair activities in a cGMP manufacturing facility. This includes following procedures to perform and document preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and repair process equipment, utility, and facility issues and proactively improve existing and new equipment, utilities, and facilities.
- Complete PM records, equipment logs and other forms to document work activities.
- Complete emergency repairs in a high quality, timely manner to minimize downtime.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend mechanical, electrical, control system or equipment upgrades to continually improve quality, safety, and reliability and reduce costs.
- Write PM cards and Forms to maintain up to date and accurately reflect the current procedures.
- Keep all plant systems and manufacturing equipment operating efficiently and well maintained.
- May perform validation and equipment qualification activities.
- Maintain cGMP work environment and perform housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Has the authority to intervene in the event of a quality or safety protocol concern.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently with equipment including but not limited to Motors, Pumps, Valve Manifolds, Loops, Chillers, Air Compressors, HVAC and Boilers.
- Perform on job training for new and developing Maintenance Technicians.
- Perform time sensitive Preventive and Predictive Maintenance on all facility equipment.
- Must be able to perform all work using LOTO (Lockout tagout) procedures.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Must be willing to work a 12-hour shift, days or nights including weekends, holidays and overtime as required. (2 days/nights on 2 days/nights off 3 days/nights on 3 days/nights off). PRN status required.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Trade school.
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in an aseptic manufacturing environment.
- Required Skills