Operations Tech - Tolling Operator
- Job Title
- Operations Tech - Tolling Operator
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Bainbridge, GA 39817
- Other Location
Join a growing organization in Bainbridge, GA as a Tolling Operator
The Operations Technician is responsible for the hands-on execution of all activities in the production area, including extruding and tolling operations. Ensures that work performed is accurate, timely, efficient and compliant with company policies, plant SOP’s, cGMP regulations, and FDA regulations.
- Perform Tolling and Extrusion operations
- Perform basic laboratory duties.
- Operate forklifts, and other equipment.
- Understand and complete work orders.
- Keep track of inventory and use FIFO.
- Accurately maintain proper documentation of process information.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues with process or equipment independently.
- Review completed production documentation (batch records, log books, etc.) for quality and cGMP compliance.
- Initiate appropriate action when process deviations occur.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Must be willing to work a 12-hour shift, days or nights including weekends, holidays and overtime as required. (2 days/nights on 2 days/nights off 3 days/nights on 3 days/nights off).
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Bio-Tech.
- 4-8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This organization provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Required Skills
tolling, machine operation, operator, cGMP