Welcome to the Evolve Additive Solutions Career Portal.
Evolve is about pushing boundaries, challenging the norm and creating opportunities where they didn’t previously exist, not only for our additive manufacturing customers but also for our employees. We are dedicated to constant innovation and collaboration and we are looking for new team members that share the same passion. Check out our current open positions.
We have opportunities for imaging scientists/engineers and materials scientists/engineers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, applications experts and electrical engineers to help propel our technology forward.
We want you to get the most out of your employment with Evolve Additive Solutions. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit program to meet your ongoing health and welfare needs as well as help you to build a secure financial future.
Benefits Package Includes:
Generous PTO plan
10 Company Paid Holidays
FSA & HSA Account
Short and Long Term Disability
401k Plan with Company Match
Training and Development Opportunities
Employee Referral Bonus
Casual Dress Environment
Employee Assistance Program
R&D Test Engineer
- Job Title
- R&D Test Engineer
- Job ID
- Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Other Location
Evolve Additive Solutions is creating the future of plastics manufacturing with Selective Thermoplastic Electrophotographic Process (STEP) technology -- the first Additive Manufacturing technology to rival traditional processes like injection molding in quality and cost, while bringing to industrial scale the advantages of Additive. We are building an Engineering and Operations team to commercialize our STEP technology, backed by industry stalwarts including LEGO Brand Group and Stanley Black & Decker.
We are looking for a hyper-competent test pilot, who will quickly grasp the critical aspects of STEP technology, and apply a combination of scientific rigor and brilliant intuition to deliver breakthroughs.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, STD, LTD, vision, life, 401k, PTO, paid holidays and more.
- Report to the Director of Manufacturing
- Define and lead development and validation testing of STEP additive manufacturing systems
- Draw on sophisticated physics and materials knowledge and hands-on electrical, mechanical and software skills to keep prototypes and test rigs running, prevent and solve problems, capture reliable data and maximize team learning
- Gain insights and contribute hardware, software, materials and process innovations
- Design and build test equipment
- Train and mentor Evolve, customer, and supplier personnel
- Provide engineering support and issue resolution to customers and suppliers
- Contribute to product specifications and requirements definition
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of engineering standards and practices and other operations processes
- Perform assembly, facility improvement, and maintenance tasks