Safety & Mission Assurance, QAII
- Job Title
- Safety & Mission Assurance, QAII
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
Safety and Mission Assurance- QAII
INSPIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO BUILDING HUMANITY'S FUTURE IN SPACE; ENABLING PEOPLE TO GO TO THE MOON, MARS AND BEYOND?
Our Jacksonville, Florida client is looking for a Safety and Mission Assurance- QAII with 5+ years of experience participating in developing breakthrough manufacturing technologies for space and terrestrial spin-offs. Their goal is to radically change the way we do space missions today by building everything you need for space, in space.
The Safety and Mission Assurance Analyst manages the concept of mission assurance so that technical, implementation, and management practices can be enabled to increase mission success in space manufacturing. Understanding and implementing the mission assurance for space for small satellites is important to improve success rates, while managing expectations, scope missions, and minimize oversight burden that inhibits innovation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with quality and/or inspection processes
- Must possess technical problem solving skills and advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Strong technical writing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with management, technical teams, and customers
- Metrology expertise, CMM techniques and language (PCDMIS), Romer Arm, etc.
- Project management, lean six sigma, and leadership skills
- Experience managing a team of engineers functioning in different capacities on a multi-segmented project
- Knowledge of ISS Requirements a huge plus
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although out of area and overnight travel may be required.
BS in relevant engineering discipline
Made In Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MIS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
All offers of employment at Made In Space are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the Click Here
- National health and dental plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation opportunities.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States, we do not sponsor H1B at this time.
- Required Skills
Must be passionate about space!