BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Executive Assistant I
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant I
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA
- Other Location
The Executive Administrative Support (1) candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties, providing mission support within the Mission Directorates. Team member will provide assistance to the completion of moderately complex tasks and requirements for general office and/or program support. The nature of the position has some autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Serve as liaison between the designated government staff and other managers, and staff.
- Manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule for the assigned staff, cognitive of the criticality, sensitivity, and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the Customer, Congress, other Intelligence Community organizations, and the private sector.
- Maintain an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations.
- Perform a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated staff of 4-6 individuals
- Maintain a schedule of appointments that involves maintaining calendars, arranging transportation, reserving conference rooms and coordinating with other attendees.
- Prepare background books and/or talking points papers, as needed.
- Monitor and coordinate e-mail for action items and gleans items from staff meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
- Answer phones; place, screen, and refer calls to appropriate Customer resources; take messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Prepare for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed.
- Disseminate the executive’s schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
- Receive, sort, and screen incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed.
- Develop and maintain accurate records and files management systems.
- Make travel arrangements and itineraries. Accurately prepares expense statements.
- Maintain an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment.
- Required Skills
• Minimum 7+ years of experience as an administrative professional.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience working within the IC performing the Contractor Performance Requirements listed in this SOW for this labor category.
• Demonstrated intermediate level of experience of MS Office Suite applications to complete routine to moderately complex tasks.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of protocol and precedence, IC structure, regulations, and policies.
• Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw insightful conclusions
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience supporting Senior Staff within the Federal Government.
• Associates Degree or higher in a related field.
• Professional Business Certification related to the position’s scope and responsibility