Internal Threat Technical Analyst
- Job Title
- Internal Threat Technical Analyst
- Job ID
- Roseland, NJ 07068
- Other Location
The role of Internal Threat Technical Analyst is a newly created position within the Global Security Organization (GSO). The position reports to the Director of Internal Threat and is part of the GSO’s Fraud Prevention and Financial Crimes team. The Insider Threat program operates to protect ADP business confidential, trademark secret, proprietary/intellectual property (IP) against compromise, theft, espionage or information technology sabotage by an Insider. Additionally, the program is designed to further protect ADP Client information and funds from malicious access by an insider. This role will serve as the technical subject matter expert (SME) responsible for mapping all internal threat requirements within the threat management and response toolset.
The Internal Threat Technical Analyst plays a critical role in monitoring and continually improving processes and policies, while identifying internal threat scenarios, and defining requirements for automated alerts. The candidate will work with GSO Investigators and other ADP Associates, to identify and investigate suspected internal policy violations and criminal conduct.
The Internal Threat Technical Analyst will partner with Associates in the various business units and technology teams to protect go-to-market products. Additionally, the candidate will participate in the identification and evaluation best in class tools and technologies used for automated transaction surveilance to identify fraudulent activity.
Duties Also Include:
- Identify key transactional information available within business products for Internal Threat detection and prevention
- Monitor indicators of risk to assess possible insider threat activity and conduct analysis of known and emerging insider threats
- Work collaboratively with other the team members to build and operate a best in class Internal Threat program
- Develop actionable Insider Threat intelligence for enterprise risk reduction and remediation by partnering with key groups in identifying and driving risk remediation approaches to current and emerging threats
- Participate in risk assessments and the dissemination of information through reports and briefs to technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain an awareness of industry challenges and advancements to add value to existing technologies and processes used within the team
- Utilize User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) visualization tools to identify potential risks to sensitive information and intellectual property
- Support analysts in the Critical Incident Response Center who respond to alerts by correlating insider threat data with other data sources to identify malicious or risky insider activity
- Provide support for internal investigations as directed by leveraging insider threat tools and techniques as appropriate
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.