Technical Security Analyst
- Job Title
- Technical Security Analyst
- Job ID
- Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Other Location
- (Other locations can be considered)
Unlock Your Career Potential: Global Security Organization at ADP. Do you have a passion for going on the offensive to safeguard critical information? As ADP’s Global Security Organization (GSO), we know that our clients rely on us for human capital management solutions, but beyond that, they entrust us with one of their most valuable assets — their employee data. We are honored by this trust and are laser focused on securing data at every step in the information lifecycle, ensuring integrity, confidentiality and compliance with industry and government regulations at all times. From the cloud to the data center and across every emerging device, you’ll join a team of experts in the GSO who are always staying one step ahead in this ever-changing world of data by continually evolving our strategies and technologies to protect ADP and our clients.
ADP is hiring a Technical Security Analyst who is passionate about security and possesses a strong drive to tackle projects in a fast paced enterprise environment. The candidate will be responsible for assessing the security of ADP’s systems, applications and processes from both a technology and physical security perspective. Does this sound like you?
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn’t find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
What You Will do:
- Act as a technical and business process liaison between ADP Business Units and the Global Security Organization (GSO) when security and risk services are needed.
- Provide governance to hundreds of incident handlers worldwide to ensure full compliance with the ADP Security Incident Management Process; acting as a second level incident handler as required.
- Support the GSO Operational Risk Management Process to ensure risk monitoring coverage requirements are met.
- Provide data analysis, automation and security project support for GSO Initiatives.