Business Development Associate
- Job Title
- Business Development Associate
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
Business Development Associate- Aerospace
INSPIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO BUILDING HUMANITY'S FUTURE IN SPACE; ENABLING PEOPLE TO GO TO THE MOON, MARS AND BEYOND?
Our Jacksonville, Florida client is looking for a Business Development Associate with 2+ years of experience participating in developing breakthrough manufacturing technologies for space and terrestrial spin-offs. Their goal is to radically change the way we do space missions today by building everything you need for space, in space.
This position designed to support the business development team by providing insight, coordination, and support for all activities. The business development associate will participate in developing market analysis, researching and identifying Space technology development opportunities.
- Support the Business Development team by creating presentations
- Ability to build relationships and involve multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the development of team-based customer pitches
- Developing and managing customer relationships
- Market research and business planning
- Technical Background
- Ability to learn manufacturing technologies (additive, subtractive, stereolithography, etc.)
- Excellent MS Office skills including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel is primarily local during the business day , although out of area and overnight travel may be required.
Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
Made In Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MIS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
All offers of employment at Made In Space are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the Click Here
- National health and dental plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation opportunities.
- Required Skills
Must be passionate about space!