BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SharePoint Developer - Sr.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
- Work with and provide guidance to a team of SharePoint developers
- Design, develop, and implement .Net and SharePoint-based applications and solutions
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software ensuring that work products meet end user acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain complex workflows
- Understand and articulate the benefits and risks associated with developing solutions with different coding languages
- Analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure solutions consider the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements
- Understand and articulate Customer STIGS in conjunction with operations
- Work with clients and end users to gather requirements
- Recommend solutions that meet the mission and business needs of the client
- Required Skills
• Bachelor's degree
• 10-15 years of experience developing software
• Ability to comprehend customer requirements and build complex out-of-the-box SharePoint solutions using Microsoft Powershell, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and InfoPath Designer
• Full understanding of SQL Server versions 2012 and 2016; Understand SQLServer and cluster needs as pertaining to SharePoint with high availability
• Experience with JQuery, React, Angular, and understanding RUI ( RESPONSIVE UI)
• Experience with developing custom SharePoint workflows
• Experience with streamlining and enhancing SharePoint administration and site development processes and procedures
• Experience with Agile software development activities including quarterly product increment planning, backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives
• DoD 8570.01-Manual Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II compliant baseline certification
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.