BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SharePoint Architect - Sr.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Architect - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
The Senior SharePoint Architect candidate's duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct complete assessment of current and future SharePoint architectures
- Ensure as-is and to-be on-premise SharePoint architecture and server farms are configured properly
- Support the migration of an on-premise SharePoint 2010 instance to another on-premise 2016 instance
- Simultaneously maintain SharePoint 2010 (Unclassified), 2013 (Classified), and 2016 (Unclassified) environments until all required functionality and capabilities are operational in 2016
- Participate in all stages of the development life cycle, from the initial concept of gathering requirements through development, testing, and deployment.
- Analyze the needs of the environment to help make sure solutions consider the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements
- Required Skills
• Bachelor's degree
• 10-15 years of experience developing software
• Full understanding of SQL Server versions 2012 and 2016
• Experience with Microsoft Powershell, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and InfoPath Designer
• Experience with developing custom SharePoint workflows
• Experience with streamlining and enhancing SharePoint administration and site development processes and procedures
• Experience with large scale SharePoint version migrations using third party tools such as AvePoint DocAvE with the ability to do the work as well as direct various tasks and keep a team of developers on track
• DoD 8570.01-Manual Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II compliant baseline certification
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.