The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
SEO Specialist, Advertising Agency, Full-Time
- Job Title
- SEO Specialist, Advertising Agency, Full-Time
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Other Location
We're hiring for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist for an advertising agency as a full-time job in Jacksonville, FL.
Full-time salary or temp-to-hire.
Position Overview: The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist will manage organic search campaigns for a Jacksonville-based ad agency. In this role, you will be asked to develop national and local strategies and advise business units on how to best meet their marketing objectives online. The role is to be very consultative for the other teams within the organization, both technical and marketing content-focused. You will be performing technical Internet site audits, prioritizing and documenting technical issues to fix the defects found. Handling canonicals, pagination issues, etc. Content focused: Strategic content advice. Not just keyword research based on search volumes but finding gaps and advising on what we can rank for, by taking a very thoughtful look at competitors, and looking at how challenging it would be to rank for topics.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Social bookmarking, RSS promotion, social sharing enhancement, directory submission, monthly reporting on rankings
- Work closely with brand marketing, creative, digital production teams to ensure the most effective SEO strategy is in place during content development, and campaign and website launches.
- Suggest content opportunities based on keyword and competitive research.
- Monitor current and historical data to find SEO opportunities, site and internal link architecture, page construction, coding errors, and other technical SEO elements.
- Research, make recommendations and lead on strategy for top of funnel content creation.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEO in generating increased web traffic and organic revenue.
- Complete audits of site and competitors' sites to identify areas of deficiency and opportunity.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of SEO experience
- A proven track record of improving rankings through on and off page optimization.
- Strategic and holistic understanding of all aspects of SEO, including but not limited to technical implementations, content strategy and link acquisition.
- Advanced experience using Google Analytics, Search Console, and other SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs or related.
- Stay up to date with industry trends.
- Must be able to act independently and coordinate responsibilities multiple ongoing projects across brands.
- Solid interpersonal and group communication skills in both a verbal and written format.
About the Company: To be successful, you can’t be afraid of the occasional Nerf gun fight, Pop-a-Shot challenge, or dance break. As a highly collaborative agency, each member on their team works closely with the other members, helping with brainstorming, strategy creation, and content ideation. They are a company that loves working with highly motivated, eager, and bright people. They love the work they do and get excited about learning new industries and finding new ways to deliver excellence to their clients.
If you meet the above requirements for the SEO Specialist position, please click Apply to Job below.