CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) seeks a Program Manager (PM) to provide program management and oversight on an Administrative Support Services government contract in Washington, D.C. providing the following services: General Office Support Services; Mail Support Services; Calendar Maintenance and Scheduling Support; Correspondence Support; Office, Facility, and Property Management Support Services; Conference, Seminar, and Meeting Support; Travel Support Services; Personnel Support Services; Procurement and Budget Support Services; Miscellaneous and Special Projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties of the Program Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and coordinating the activities of the assigned Contractor employees.
- Establishing employee schedules and coordinating priorities.
- Assisting in providing replacement personnel.
- Conducting meetings twice a month with COR(s) to discuss project activities, schedules, workloads, potential problems and their resolution.
- Assisting all other assigned Contractor staff to accomplish their duties in work overload situations.
- Ensuring that Contractor staff has the knowledge and ability necessary to accomplish their duties independently.
- General knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Over five years of direct working experience in the Federal Government.
- Supervisory experience directing multiple tasks and managing activities assigned to personnel performing a wide range of complex and routine administrative support tasks.
- General knowledge of Government policies, procedures and contract requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree or higher in Business or related field is required.
- Project management professional (PMP) certification is required.
The PM will work out of the agency headquarters in Washington, D.C. but occasional travel to different agency offices may be required.
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951