CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) seeks a Project Coordinator to work on an Administrative Support Services government contract in Washington, D.C. The Project Coordinator will serve as the Team Lead for the Contractor personnel who work under the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties of the Project Coordinator include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing the work product and ensuring contractor staff has the knowledge and ability necessary to accomplish their duties independently.
- Assisting contractor staff in accomplishing their duties in work overload situations.
- Providing conference, seminar and meeting support.
- General knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- At least three (3) years of direct working experience in the Federal Government.
- Experience providing daily management and supervision of the support staff assigned to the project.
- General knowledge of Government policies, procedures and contract requirements.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree, at a minimum, is required.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete his/her assigned duties.
- Accurate word processing speed of at least 55 words per minute.
- Proficiency working in an MS Windows environment and in the use of standard computer software such as, but not limited to, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
The Project Coordinator will work out of the agency headquarters in Washington, D.C. but occasional travel to different agency offices may be required.
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951