Welcome to the Evolve Additive Solutions Career Portal.
Evolve is about pushing boundaries, challenging the norm and creating opportunities where they didn’t previously exist, not only for our additive manufacturing customers but also for our employees. We are dedicated to constant innovation and collaboration and we are looking for new team members that share the same passion. Check out our current open positions.
We have opportunities for imaging scientists/engineers and materials scientists/engineers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, applications experts and electrical engineers to help propel our technology forward.
We want you to get the most out of your employment with Evolve Additive Solutions. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit program to meet your ongoing health and welfare needs as well as help you to build a secure financial future.
Benefits Package Includes:
Generous PTO plan
10 Company Paid Holidays
FSA & HSA Account
Short and Long Term Disability
401k Plan with Company Match
Training and Development Opportunities
Employee Referral Bonus
Casual Dress Environment
Employee Assistance Program
- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job ID
- Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Other Location
STEP Solution Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define all elements of the product solution offering (equipment, materials, software & service)
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product solution offering
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Define overall solution strategy and product offering roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Build and maintain a competitive data base
- Develop all sales contract documents what will be used with customers
- Develop sales enablement tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- 10 years minimum experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching high value technology solutions
- Marketing background in Additive Manufacturing and/or Injection molding would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority