Join us! We are building something that matters. Juvare solutions save lives, protect property, and strengthen brands.
Career Opportunities in Atlanta, GA and Arlington, VA.
Fulfilling our mission requires innovation, teamwork, energy and a relentless spirit of constant improvement. Our clients depend on us to consistently deliver, because their communities are depending on them. They are in the business of saving lives, and so are we.
Associate Technical Implementation Analyst
- Job Title
- Associate Technical Implementation Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
- Washington DC
The Associate Technical Implementation Analyst is responsible for providing on-site and remote software implementation services; assisting in the gathering and documentation of client’s business requirements; and performing current state/future state process mapping and documentation activities to assist our clients in the implementation of our incident management software solutions.
- Assists clients and senior Juvare staff in the design, utilization and improvement of automated emergency/incident management processes.
- Develops and implements various techniques and procedures for business work flow design, analysis and documentation, including development and documentation of current state and future state business process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams, and functional software requirements documentation.
- Creates written requirements documents and software design specifications to detail system configuration required to meet client’s needs for Emergency/Incident Response processes.
- Develops and implements systems for tracking progress and documenting status of activities, including requirements traceability matrices and periodic status reports.
- Provides technical assistance to stakeholders in the support and delivery of emergency/incident management specific programs.
- Identifies and implements other staff development opportunities related to emergency preparedness and emergency response.
- Supports Emergency Operations Center (EOC) activations and may participate as active member.
- Compliance with Juvare policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 2 years of experience related to systems integration using SOAP and REST API protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Working knowledge of software development tools including Microsoft Visual Studio, Jira, BitBucket and Confluence.
- Working knowledge of SOAP and REST API protocols to support application integration.
- Prior experience implementing software and working directly with clients.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Superior ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
- Good understanding of servers and data flow.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50%
"Juvare is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer"
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Benefits and Perks
Extensive Health Insurance Options
401K with Corporate Match
Commuter Expense Reimbursement
No Vacation Tracking
Community Volunteer Opportunities
Monthly Book Club