Join us! We are building something that matters. Juvare solutions save lives, protect property, and strengthen brands.
Career Opportunities in Atlanta, GA and Arlington, VA.
Fulfilling our mission requires innovation, teamwork, energy and a relentless spirit of constant improvement. Our clients depend on us to consistently deliver, because their communities are depending on them. They are in the business of saving lives, and so are we.
Technical Implementation Analyst
- Job Title
- Technical Implementation Analyst
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30303
- Other Location
JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
The Technical Implementation Analyst is responsible for providing on-site software implementation services, developing technical training content and performing process evaluations to assist our clients in the implementation of our WebEOC software solution. ThE Technical Implementation Analyst reports to the Director, Professional Services and is based in our downtown Atlanta, GA office location.
- Develop technical course content and webinars around Juvare products.
- Responsible for the design, utilization and improvement of emergency/incident management processes.
- Develop and implement various techniques and procedures for process reviews, including development of online training content and exercise assessments.
- Provide technical assistance to stakeholders in the support and delivery of emergency/incident management specific programs.
- Create written requirements documents to detail system configuration required to meet client’s needs for Emergency/Incident Response processes.
- Configure products to meet requirements to meet client’s need for emergency/incident response.
- Develop and implements systems for tracking progress and documenting status of activities.
- Identify and implement staff development opportunities related to emergency preparedness and emergency response.
- Support Emergency Operations Center (EOC) activations and may participate as active member.
- Understand and be aware of, Juvare information security policies and standards.
- Always protect company and client information.
- Inform the Compliance Officer or hot line of any information security issues.
- Compliance with Juvare policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience as a WebEOC administrator, preferred.
- 5 years of experience in an emergency management environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Prior experience implementing software and working directly with clients.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Superior ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
- Good understanding of servers and data flow.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50%.
“Juvare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.”
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Benefits and Perks
Extensive Health Insurance Options
401K with Corporate Match
Commuter Expense Reimbursement
No Vacation Tracking
Community Volunteer Opportunities
Monthly Book Club