CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Administrative Technical Support/SharePoint Administrator
- Job Title
- Administrative Technical Support/SharePoint Administrator
- Position ID
- Alexandria, VA 22350
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking an Administrative Technical Support/SharePoint Administrator to provide technical support on a federal contract in Alexandria, VA. The Administrative Technical Support/SharePoint Administrator will ensure all SharePoint content is accessible and user-friendly and will provide technical support for video teleconferencing as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support SharePoint Content Manager by creating, editing or deleting pages using the government-provided SharePoint template; creating, editing or deleting banners, titles, text boxes, web parts, lists, folders, libraries, documents, announcements, surveys, and calendars.
- Provide troubleshooting as needed to ensure employees have working access to all sections and associated programs and service content on government SharePoint site.
- Provide recommendations for improvement to government SharePoint site, within the parameters of security requirements and the government-provided SharePoint template.
- Provide video teleconferencing (VTC) support for VTC meetings.
- Provide technical support for the leadership team, including but not limited to, computer troubleshooting, document editing/creation and other activities to help the Office of the Director meet their daily objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate's Degree
- 1+ years of experience using out-of-the-box SharePoint 2010/2013 solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite/Visio/Adobe PDF/SharePoint
- Strong desire to continuously learn and develop own skills and knowledge
- Secret Security Clearance
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $29.05 Hourly to $29.05 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951