Registered Nurse/RN Langdale Hospice- (Reimbursed), PRN Job near Valdosta GA
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN Langdale Hospice- (Reimbursed), PRN Job near Valdosta GA
- Job ID
- Valdosta, GA 31602
- Other Location
We’re hiring for a RN to work Full Time Days for Langdale Hospice Valdosta, Georgia. This RN job will be a PRN position.
The Hospice Reimbursed RN assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates potential options and services to meet an individual's health needs through communication and utilization of available resources to promote quality and cost-effective outcomes.
Hospice Reimbursed RN Job Requirements:
- RN or other applicable clinical licensure required.
- Previous hospice experience required.
- Must have extensive experience in a particular patient population or moderate experience in a broad population.
Hospice RN Job Responsibilities:
- Document competency in assigned patient population including age specific competency.
- Demonstrate expertise in management, problem solving, critical thinking, and data management.
- Knowledge of medical literature, research methodology, health care delivery systems, financial/reimbursement issues, utilization management, and the medical center/medical staff organizations.
- Computer skills desirable (must be willing to learn spreadsheet analysis, statistical functions, word processing).
- Ability to understand larger scope of hospital-wide information systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence decisions, gain cooperation, and facilitate change with physicians, all levels of management, employees and supervisors of other hospital departments.
South Georgia Medical Center is a not-for-profit medical system dedicated to being the leader in improving the health, wellness and quality of life in the community. With 418 licensed beds and more than 300 affiliated physicians and 2,600 employees, SGMC, its campuses, and affiliates provide a broad range of high quality healthcare services. SGMC is in Valdosta, Georgia and serves 380,000 residents across a 15-county service area.
SGMC was established to care for the sick and injured, regardless of sex, race, creed, color, nationality, handicap or disability. As a self-supporting medical system, SGMC proudly provides care for the sick and injured with no local tax support. Because SGMC is publicly owned and operated, any earnings are reinvested back into the system's facilities and services. This also allows SGMC to fund valuable outreach and education programs that benefit local students, seniors, the uninsured and many others.
SGMC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the highest mark of quality in the healthcare field, and has earned additional recognition at the state and national level.
To be immediately considered for the Full Time job in Hospice Reimbursed, or for further questions contact nurse recruiter Cass Wenner at Cass.Wenner@sgmc.org
- Required Skills
Document competency in assigned patient population including age specific competency.
Hospice experience required
Current GA RN License