Welcome to the Evolve Additive Solutions Career Portal.
Evolve is about pushing boundaries, challenging the norm and creating opportunities where they didn’t previously exist, not only for our additive manufacturing customers but also for our employees. We are dedicated to constant innovation and collaboration and we are looking for new team members that share the same passion. Check out our current open positions.
We have opportunities for imaging scientists/engineers and materials scientists/engineers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, applications experts and electrical engineers to help propel our technology forward.
We want you to get the most out of your employment with Evolve Additive Solutions. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit program to meet your ongoing health and welfare needs as well as help you to build a secure financial future.
Benefits Package Includes:
Generous PTO plan
10 Company Paid Holidays
FSA & HSA Account
Short and Long Term Disability
401k Plan with Company Match
Training and Development Opportunities
Employee Referral Bonus
Casual Dress Environment
Employee Assistance Program
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Job Title
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Other Location
The Office Manager/Executive Assistant position is responsible for overall office activities, including the reception area, mail, purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings. Individual will also support CEO with executive administrative responsibilities.
Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the facility.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations.
- Provides support to leadership team for monthly expenses and expense reports
- Assists Accounting Department with the Purchase Order system
- Some shipping, receiving and checking invoices for packages
- Administers and supports company’s security badging system
- Orders and maintains office supplies, stationary, printing supplies
- Plans in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Supports and facilitates the quarterly All-Hands company meeting
- Supports leadership team with PowerPoint and Presentation needs for meetings
- Provides executive level support as needed
- Assists Human Resources with on boarding tasks for new hires
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Support the Chief Executive Officer with administrative duties.