BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SLA Analyst - Sr.
- Job Title
- SLA Analyst - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Senior SLA Systems Analyst will provide support to the SLA manager with ensuring all Data Center program Service Level Agreements (SLA's) are designed and delivered according to the Performance Work Statement (PWS). This includes developing, managing, and reporting SLA performance in accordance with data center service technical managers, business office, and the customer Program Management Office (PMO).
- Develop computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
- Create logical data models based on functional requirements.
- Perform quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
- Coordinate with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
- Identify negative conditions or exclusions that should not be factored in performance calculations.
- Recommend changes to current or notional SLAs to better meet customers directed or implied expectations while in accordance with the PWS.
- Work with the various Engineering teams to include:
- Compute, Virtual Infrastructure, Unix/Linux, Storage, Network, and Database throughout the development and operational lifecycle, including the ticket management staff.
- Work with external programs managing automated tools sets as part of the solution.
- Identify tools for data collection and reporting of SLA metrics.
- Make recommendations with internal staff for purchase.
- Comfortable briefing technical and non-technical customers with varying levels of knowledge.
- Able to create reports in visualized forms as well as briefing slides for all audience levels.
- Perform data analysis in support of SLA management.
- Provide input for SLA documentation as required, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology
• 15+ years of related experience
• 5+ years of related systems analyst experience
• 1-3+ years’ experience related to SLA development and management
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities & projects while working on multiple, complex, highly visible and/or mission-critical issues, and the ability to develop and deliver IT Services.
• 5+ years of experience in systems and server administration
• 3+ years of technical experience in Virtualization administration (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V)
• Experience in Data Center Infrastructure Management
• Must meet DOD 8570 baseline certification IAT Level II
• CompTIA Security+
• Experience with Microsoft products, i.e., Word, PPT, Visio, Excel, etc.
• Experience monitoring and management techniques of IT systems, including data capture, extraction analysis and reporting.
• Experience with SharePoint and Tableau
• Experience with ITSM tools
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
• Strong oral and writing skills (document creation and note taking is required).
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to work within a team for projects and/or tasks.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• History of basic data visualization utilizing tools such as Tableau is desired
• Proficiency with use of Remedy ITSM and/or Service +